golf, music, rain

Day 2 of my 3 day adventure-packed long weekend -
Yesterday was our annual Golf Tourney for work. I didn't golf, but was in charge of prizes for the day, longest drive closest putt something something something else related to golfing. Am I the only person in the world that doesn't golf? Weird. Then a few of us went to Jim's house for drinks and after about an hour I started to freak out and just needed to get the hell out of there. Why am I partying in Briarwood in a $400,000 house with a supervisor and his 9 yr old kids? Why the fuck am I in Briarwood to begin with? Something about all those beige fancy houses makes me claustrophobic - give me a run down shack anyday over that monotonous treeless existence. It also didn't help that Jim's wife kept telling me about how she used to party with my dead father. I mean, god, could you have any less tact? Anyway, I convinced Darrin that he should lend me his Jeep for the night and after a quick pit stop at Jenn's I was home by midnight and asleep shortly after. Took the Jeep back this morning, went for a greasy breakfast with the boys that had been partying all night, and now am getting ready for the Latin Gardens with Los Lobos behind the Bessborough. It's kind of raining and grey, but that's ok too.
Maybe I'll pack some baileys for fortification.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home