what's that smell?
"Dogs and women, they smile and lick you all over and roll on their backs, and the next thing you know they've offed something in the woods."
"Dogs and women, they smile and lick you all over and roll on their backs, and the next thing you know they've offed something in the woods."
6 Comments:
Wow, that was hard. And not the good kind of hard. Is it just me, or is the "rooster" version easier than "kitty" version? And does that make me gay?
No, it doesn't make you gay. I do think the rooster version is easier, it's really hard to tell all those bald pussies apart.
I don't have enough blood to power both my brains causing me to do very poorly on this memory game. But it sure was fun!
TURN ON THE SOUND!!!!It definately adds some sort of extra special element. I haven't heard the pussy version but the other one sounds great.
The cock game has way better sound and a much better end graphic. The pussy one ends with a group shot of some naked tanned model-types and a woman's voice saying, "You're the best lover I've ever had." And I know that's just pillow-talk. It's a little insulting.
Good to know, I didn't actually bother to finish the bald babes puzzle, i just couldn't stand the way it kept flipping my pyshnaries back to pics of cats..maybe some other day.
Post a Comment
<< Home