what's that smell?
"Dogs and women, they smile and lick you all over and roll on their backs, and the next thing you know they've offed something in the woods."
"Dogs and women, they smile and lick you all over and roll on their backs, and the next thing you know they've offed something in the woods."
7 Comments:
Wow, Oh my God you are so lucky Tabb, you must have a horseshoe up your ass or something
Does that mean you want to come with me? Or are you grounded for a while now?
Wow, I feel your pain, I do I do! I was without a Mayfly CD for many years, and finally just got the songs again from Mr. T. And as for Hot Doe Buck Lure... I'd like to say that it's mostly mine, but I'm not sure how that all works and I don't want to offend anyone. I think that the music and title (chorus) are mine, but it was a collaborative effort on the rest of the lyrics. I can send it to you when I get my act together and send you that code as well. I think I've got all the Mayfly songs mp3 style.
On another note, this concert is going to be SO VERY BAD. Oh. My. God. Talk about a culture shock.
I don't know, man; sometimes I think the bad shit needs revisiting to see if it really is (bad). Didn't harelquin have some kind of infectious pop melodies? Shit, that's a third of the way to good. That doesn't mean I want to go to the show, though. Maybe that would be a place to find aging sugar daddies.
btw, I kinda think of hot doe as your tune. I don't really remember the process too well. Shel's basement?
My whole neck and back are aching today from the amount of head-banging that took place on Saturday night. Not only at the cement warehouse known as the old Bay Building, but the dancing later on to Rob Zombie and Metallica. Oucha mama ouch.
Too bad we missed the first two bands, likely due to the flow of cheap alcohol elsewhere. Darby Mills really does suck though, I wonder if I ever thought she didn't? Alley Kats on the otherhand was a good time although the drunkedness took over my brain...fun fun fun girls nights out. Who is that, by the way with the gone dodge?
Post a Comment
<< Home