everything I need to know I learned from Mary-Kate and Ashley

Just got home from babysitting my cousins for the night, and we watched 3 - count 'em - 3 Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen movies. "A New York Minute", "Holiday in the Sun", and umm... that other one... you know, the one where they play adorable sisters who meet adorable yet different types of boys and they wear similar outfits and bikini tops and battle a ring of antiquities smugglers all while staying in the Bahamas with their parents and looking super cute? Yeah, that one. In real life I learned how to fry a hamburger and tend a crying 9yr old's blistered finger, but that's nothing compared to the lessons learned from these twins. I am so ready for parenthood now!



3 Comments:
I can't really tell from the picture...does this mean you learned to spit or swallow?
Yes! I was waiting anxiously for your smart-assed comment, calamity. What took you so freaking long?
I just forget to look at your blog for a couple of days, so excuse me Tabb, not everyone can be as on-the-balls as you are...ha ha ha
Post a Comment
<< Home