September 18, 2005

sunday's girl has an itchy back


Anyone who knows me knows I have a big weakness for pin-up girls. Surfing around last night I found a whole pile of dirty pin-ups, and we're talking dirty, verging on (and becoming) full-blown vintage porn. Holy bananas, batman. Here's the tamest of the bunch (cuz I know there's some of you that look at this at work) but I just might post more. I even found a old black & white of Tony Danza naked which may or may not hit the presses. Hey! I never claimed this page would be work safe. Consider yourself warned.

3 Comments:

At 5:54 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wanna see nikid danza !! DANZA-DANZA-DANZA

 
At 10:01 p.m., Blogger miss.nicola said...

Ok ok anonymous! Hang on to your panties - I'll see what I can do.

 
At 6:52 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish I had breasts like sunday's girl..wah!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home