i was going to write something about Jeff Phillips continuing to crack me up, but I figured that would make your ego swell to ill-proportioned levels. But yeah, Jeff photoshopped a "sweet" moustache onto my work profile and man, that shit cracks me up like crazy. I'm so hot with that thing.
7 Comments:
What details, you're giving me nothing here.
It's a Screen Cap of a website Jen - no actual Details links to click.
Hey Nicki? No shoutout for my incredible P-Shop job?
i was going to write something about Jeff Phillips continuing to crack me up, but I figured that would make your ego swell to ill-proportioned levels. But yeah, Jeff photoshopped a "sweet" moustache onto my work profile and man, that shit cracks me up like crazy. I'm so hot with that thing.
I know - my ego is fucking massive!
Hey - I should go do a top 100 list about myself to catalogue all the awesomeness.
So....maybe your new homemade Christmas t-shirt should read something like...free mustache rides...
I charge 5 cents for a moustache ride.
Mans gotta make a living y'know?
yeah, but do you even have a moustache????
Post a Comment
<< Home