
This guy sent me a letter on one of my online profiles, and I just couldn't resist sharing his beauty with the rest of the world. But seriously, there are so many things wrong with this picture that I don't even know where to begin. Let's begin with the hair, shall we? Nothing says "ultimate loverman" like super long, messy, full-of-split-ends-in-the-name-of-trying-to-be-uber-cool hair. And the white bathrobe. Gah. Ok ok, and the bikini briefs. I know, I know. They're white. It's all pointy and weird down there. But I actually like bikini briefs when done right. They can be really sexy, showing off a nice curve of hip. But not like this. And not with that heavy-lidded stupid stare where he's trying to make you believe he is the hottest man you have ever seen. Cuz he's just not.
Oh who am I kidding. I'm just trying to be as scathing and witty as
these girls. Read
all the archives. They're really that good.
3 Comments:
I'll have you know that this man --YES, THIS MAN -- is the reason I can't commit to another. I must confess: I love him. Look at that splendid body hair, and the neck/chin/jawline that you just can't help but wanna nibble...can't you see it?
He is my reason for being...you must tell me where I can contact him so that I can. once again, go about making my life complete through the realization of my dream to bear his children.
Isn't he dreamy? I, too, want to mate with him and start a beautiful commune of small hairy children wearing nothing but white bathrobes and too tight gitch. I know! We could both marry him, and by doing so, spread his perfect seed that much further... yeah.
Ummm girls, do you really think he's still capable of reproduction after wearing too tight gotch, probably for many, many years? And hey, isn't that some hotel emblem on his flowy white robe, likely stolen...dreamy
Post a Comment
<< Home