johnny-on-the-spot

last night I went and saw "The Ringer" with the girls.
oh yummy oh yummy oh my
pardon me a little tribute post
johnny you can drill me anytime
"Dogs and women, they smile and lick you all over and roll on their backs, and the next thing you know they've offed something in the woods."

last night I went and saw "The Ringer" with the girls.
oh yummy oh yummy oh my
pardon me a little tribute post
johnny you can drill me anytime
4 Comments:
Johnny Knoxville and hot never occured in the same sentence in my life before... but you know.... in that first picture, yes, yes, you have almost convinced me..
Seriously? He's so darn fine. Mmm mmm mmm.
Indeed that first pic is delicious...so glad he's my valentine.
Movie? What movie?
just kidding. it was pretty good actually. not as rude as I thought it was going to be, and quite heart-warming as well. Good stuff!
Post a Comment
<< Home