I am a spoiled brat
I can't remember a better birthday, really. It was great to be home for it. Spent the day at work and then hit Amigo's for dinner with my mom, my cool 16 yr old cousin, my 2 best friends and my lover. Spoiled rotten! I got Elvis cards and a cribbage set, flowers, new guitar strings and a peg winder, a complete Burt's Bees kit and the most beautiful amber ring you ever did see. Wowza. It's so gorgeous.
We went to the Yard for drinks after for some pints and conversation, and was home by 12:30... ha ha.. I must be getting old.



1 Comments:
Nice picture of the ring. You do take great pictures! But if you look closely you can see a reflection in the amber of someone in the background nude.Hmmmm.........you should be a little more careful.
TR
Post a Comment
<< Home