March 15, 2006

more birthday goodness

Wow I work with some great people. I haven't celebrated my birthday at work for a few years, last year I was in New York and the year before I took the day off and celebrated at a house party with a lover who hated me. This year I decided to work on my birthday to cash in on the whole cake and card and multitudes of birthday wishes. So yesterday, I tell the girls, hey it's my birthday tomorrow and I'd better get a motherfucking cake... they all laughed...


It's been a great day so far. Lots of happy faces and good wishes.
And then there's this!

"If your birthday is today ~ You have the "wow" factor this year, and you're attracting people who reside in the cirles you'll soon move into. This month shows you fighting for what you need to believe in (in the most charming way!). June features a new kind of employment. In September, you break from tradition and have the time of your life." Sounds most excellent. Bring it all on.

3 Comments:

At 4:31 p.m., Blogger calamityjenn said...

Now that's a beautiful f*n cake, oh and happy f*n birthday too baby, you're getting better every damn year.

 
At 11:28 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Nicki!

Carla

 
At 3:12 p.m., Blogger miss.nicola said...

Happy baby boy, Carla! Congrats.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home