April 30, 2006

weiners, losers, cowards and me.



The Saskatoon Symphony is having their annual book & music sale right now, folks. It's dangerous there. Dangerous, I tell ya. I spent $46 today and got the 19 novels pictured above PLUS 2 hard-to-find independent Canadian CD releases still shrink-wrapped. Holy canoli.

I hate it when life is not quite what you want it to be. My massage therapist would tell me that I need to do more active visualization, with maybe a few mantras thrown in for good measure. "I am a happy and loving person..." yada yada yada. All I know is that I'm not quite sure why it's so damn hard to find someone to marry and impregnate me. Maybe if I hadn't spent those 2 formative years overseas I would have had a high-school sweetheart to marry, have kids with, and go through a bitter divorce. But no, I'm still single, somewhat, and the proverbial fishes all have hookmarks through their mouths from being thrown back. Oy vey.

1 Comments:

At 11:21 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Baby, you know as well as the rest of us that the high school sweetheart thing always ends tragically -- either you relaize you;ve become white trash, or you realize he;s fucking the babysitter, the maid, or both -- and haas internet prospects as well.
FInd it when you know who you are -- and if anyone's in touch with that shit, it's you! Love ya! Oh yeah, and where's my post-exam massage????? hmmmmm? ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home