cabin down below

Anyone have a cabin at a lake they want to let me use? I think that's what I need this year, to get out of the city, sit on porches, have campfires, drink cold beer and swim. Last year I didn't do much summer fun, I went to La Ronge for a day but that's about it, no camping (AGAIN) a few nights here and there out of town, but nothing really that relaxing. Most people with cabins use them, so renting is probably the best way to go about it. That would be ok though, get a few folks together and spend $100 each for a week at a lake. Where should we go? Anyone know? Got a secret favourite hiding place?



2 Comments:
:( This post depresses me a bit, as I just realized that I've moved a good 11 hours away from my family's cabin. :(
I tell ya what, I'll spend a week there and tell you all about it.
Post a Comment
<< Home