Blues on Whyte
Question ~ has anyone stayed at the Commercial Hotel on Whyte Ave in Edmonton? Would anyone stay at the Commercial Hotel in Edmonton? It's the kind of place that requires a key deposit, and doesn't take reservations, and only about 1/3 of the rooms have private bathrooms. But it's ass-cheap and you really can't beat the location. Help! Where do we stay?



4 Comments:
This is a joke, right? You may as well stay at the Jolly Roger in Regina. Or the Barry in Saskatoon. Or King Eddie's in Calgary.
STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM DIVE HOTELS. I had a bad experience at a Motel 6 in California again, and will never stay in a cheap hotel. Ever. Never. Ever.
Stay at a Best Western or something and save yourself the headache.
No, it's not a joke. I've stayed at some shitty places with shared bathrooms when I was touring around with the band, but I wasn't sure how bad this place is. What happened at the Motel 6?
http://www.tripadvisor.com/Tourism-g154914-Edmonton_Alberta-Vacations.html
Check the link above for reviews on hotels.
THEN - use Hotels.com to get a good price.
edmonton house near jasper ave. and the campus towers near the university, and whyte ave. are both sweet places. im not sure of the price because my company always pays for it but they are nice places
Post a Comment
<< Home