April 17, 2006

and then she bit me

Saturday night we were drinking beer and playing "spoons" at my place, celebrating Jenn's 32nd birthday. Samantha claims she doesn't know how to play cards at all, and that she grew up in a home without card games. So we all learn this game that's a bit violent, you gotta grab a spoon when you have 4 of a kind, and at one point Sam and I grabbed the same spoon and struggled with clenched fists for spoon supremacy. She's yelling about how her fingers hurt and for me to let go and the next thing I know she's got my knuckle in her mouth and is biting down hard. I guess that's what you have to resort to when you're 33...

9 Comments:

At 2:20 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

I DID apoligize...and, I might add that I paid the penance you required of me in the form of a badly sung karaoke version of "I Wanna Come Over"...will you ever forgive me?
- Sam

 
At 2:54 p.m., Blogger miss.nicola said...

I know, I know, I'm just harassing you.. it's ok.

 
At 3:15 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know I know...but i still feel like an ass -- in fact, I feel kind of like a horse's assfucker!

 
At 3:57 p.m., Blogger miss.nicola said...

No, you're just a horse's assfucke.. I'm the true assfucker.

 
At 12:24 a.m., Blogger calamityjenn said...

Next time I'll think twice about teaching you two maniacs any weird family card games, thatsa for sure.

 
At 9:02 a.m., Blogger dyb said...

That's right -- the real villain here is Jenn. Let's not forget that.

 
At 4:34 p.m., Blogger miss.nicola said...

It's true, I usually blame everything bad on Jennifer, that's just how evil she really is.

 
At 11:22 p.m., Blogger calamityjenn said...

How did I ever become best friends with such a bunch of mouthy assholes? Sheesh, I'm only a villian on the outside, like a facade, not saying I don't have a big mouth, but...just don't shoot the messenger, and besides, it was my birthday and therefore I think I was allowed some lewd behavior, no?

 
At 9:35 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

ive played spoons,family fun?? huh. the only time i played with family my brother through a machete into the mix
family. fun. hospital.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home