April 11, 2006

now look what I've gone and done



Yeah, I joined a gym last night. I figure if I was wheezing hard after 10 minutes of working out, I probably need it. It's stupid though, I'm having a really hard time justifying the cost and the 1yr contract that I had to sign, like I'm not sure if MY HEALTH AND WELLBEING is worth $40 a month for the next year... duh...



But it's hard when you're broke, and it's hard when you smoke, so one of those things should change soon I'm thinking. Everyone says "don't quit smoking and start working out at the same time", but doesn't that make perfect sense? You're frustrated from not smoking, so you go "pump some iron"? We'll see, I guess. All I know is that I have completely realistic ideals about this year - I fully expect to look like this at the end of it all. Fuck, it is $40 I'm spending after all.

3 Comments:

At 4:55 p.m., Blogger calamityjenn said...

Ewwww, now that's sick and hilarious, not to discourage you or anything. Please tell me you are full of shit and just want to feel and look healthy???

 
At 8:12 p.m., Blogger miss.nicola said...

Of course I'm joking. It's all about feeling good, not looking like a crispy piece of fried chicken! Although I do get free tanning minutes with the package...

 
At 9:40 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dayuuuum that's naty! Good luck getting in shape!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home