foiled
Blogger's not letting me upload pictures right now and I don't want to chop them I want them full sized to see the full beauty and that pretty much ruins the whole post planned so I will go and try to figure out something to wear with the new shoes my momma bought me that I'm not sure that I like but I should probably give them a try. My back is still stiff from walking across the city on Sunday because I didn't have a bath last night like I said I would, instead we watched "The Inside Man" and ate ice cream and I need to figure out how to arrange the bed + furniture in my bedroom for maximum space and maximum comfortability + maximum warmth cuz it's just not wide enough to put the bed where you think it should be. The end.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home