June 05, 2007

all my problems solved

Just came back from "Knocked Up" at the Galaxy. It was pretty good, in terms of a Hollywood feel-good movie with the appropriate amount of male groin injuries. I laughed a few times, chuckled a few more, and even had the beginning of tears in my eyes at one point. But more importantly, I learned a really really valuable lesson tonight. I don't have to worry about being child-less and 33 anymore. I learned tonight that all I have to do is have a drunken one-night stand and get pregnant, and then I will live happily ever after with the guy who was too dumb to wear a rubber. Sweet!

3 Comments:

At 10:11 a.m., Blogger greeneggsandtam said...

Miss Nicola! What a fantastical idea! Why bother with a messy relationship when all you need is a bottle of wine and a guy who looks like he has no recessive genes?
Hee.
Damnit! I can't go out this weekend but next weekend Robin is away! I will definitely be up to no good and I insist you be part of that!

 
At 4:35 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hilarious... yet so sensible... your best bet would be a wiley menonite... un-traditional enough to do the deed but moral enough to buy you a house, paint the nursary and shut up and listen to your every command for the rest of you natural born life!

 
At 11:18 a.m., Blogger miss.nicola said...

A wiley Mennonite... ha ha. That sounds AWESOME.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home