May 21, 2007

things you never want to hear your mother say

While lunching after a big day at the city dump, "I should probably keep my jacket on because I'm not wearing a bra". And then she takes it off anyway.

3 Comments:

At 6:54 p.m., Blogger dyb said...

Pssh, that's nothing. At my sister's wedding my grandmother was asking me how "the young people" go about having sex - STD testing? Condoms? What's HPV? etc.

I visited my grandmother this spring and met her new boyfriend. At dinner the boyfriend told me "So you're the reason I had to get an STD test!"

We later ended up at a Frederick's Hollywood store. It was a mixture of funny and horrifying.

And bringing it back to boobs: Grandma also told me that she and her bf went to some formal function and she wore a dress that showed so much cleavage that she had to use boob tape.

 
At 9:37 p.m., Blogger miss.nicola said...

*shudder* Grandmas and boob tape should never be in the same sentence again, please.

 
At 9:39 a.m., Blogger greeneggsandtam said...

Awesome. You're mom sounds hilarious. I love the term 'lunching'.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home