one great city!
That was a bad effing idea trying to look for some kind of closure.
All I want is one glimpse of sorrow for it all. The smallest apology.
I've been told enough already all that is wrong, why I don't matter,
how everything I believe in is blemished and unbelievable.
It's been a hard day today, I watch my overgrown lawn
keep overgrowing while the grey skies threaten blankets and
immobility. The thought that someone hates me so much really
knocks the wind out of a girl, you know? I will die confused and
disheartened by this one. There is way too much hurt.
A rainy day tune ~ you'll have to tell me if it doesn't work though cuz my sound card drivers are AWOL since the big reformat. Sigh.



9 Comments:
Hey Nicola!
I know we don't know each other too well but I sure wish I could find some words to make you feel better.
Thanks Tam, that helped. And today's a much better day anyway. Fuck 'em - what really matters is if that song works.
Excellent song. I heard it awhile ago and laughed all day about it. I'm having a BBQ/bonfire on Saturday to celebrate my impending old age. You are more than welcome to join in.
That would be lovely! I've got a steak night to go to for a while, but can you email me your addess/phone number and I'll stop by after dinner? Woo hoo!
Excellent idea. I've sent it to Anita.
Right on. I should feign misery more often. Apparently it gets you into all the cool parties :)
OMG!! It's the Weakerthans! I love it:) I was just checking out your blog and I listened to the song, and lo and behold....It's John. Hi miss Nicola
I don't know who wrote this... :(
kristen???
Bingo!! Hahaha Hope you had a good week off chica
Post a Comment
<< Home