May 11, 2007

can you call the wah-mbulance?

I fucking broke my brand new glasses on the dance floor at the Reverend Horton Heat tonight. Thank god for Jenn's white gauze tape. I might even have a black eye. And I smoked 2 cigarettes. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.

4 Comments:

At 8:22 a.m., Blogger calamityjenn said...

Yeah but it was kick-ass fun dude...what was that you said? That was the best night of dancing you have ever had in your life!!!
Broken glasses = money
Kick ass fun = priceless

 
At 1:50 p.m., Blogger greeneggsandtam said...

nice photo! whoever is in the shot looks depondent about the glasses.
umm this may sound crazy, but I would like to take trombone lessons. is there a place in town that will give lessons to beginner adult trombone player wannabe's?

 
At 1:52 p.m., Blogger greeneggsandtam said...

hahaha sorry. I think I just assumed you'd know all about these things because you are a musician. I suppose I could look in the phonebook too.

 
At 1:57 p.m., Blogger miss.nicola said...

I'm absolutely positive that there is someone out there that is waiting to give you trombone lessons. Where though, I don't know. Maybe check through St. John's Music on Broaday? They're all about the band instruments.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home