umm
I dunno what to say. I don't want to go back to work after 9 days off. I'd rather just hang out some more and get more done (as in, the never ending yard work). I got lots done, planted one flower bed, trimmed my caragana bush to half it's ever-lovin' size, fertilized my lawn for the 1st time in my life, weed-whacked the hell out of another flower bed, took a couple of trips to the dump, went to the greenhouse, took back all my recycling, did some shopping, hit a few birthday parties, went to a baby shower, did some lunching, completely cleaned my house, spent an afternoon on 20th looking for used furniture, sorted through every piece of clothing that I own, cracked the BBQ for the 1st time this year, spent about 30 hours trying to get my computer back in shape (still no sound card), went to some garage sales, sang some karaoke, ate some dim sum, watched a couple of movies, went to a steak night, fought the bridges all weekend and braved the Hose on a Saturday night with all the size zero 19 year olds. Holy fuck I felt 50 in that place. Oh well.
Probably one of the best parts of the week was getting these from her. At her birthday party, nonetheless. Where I gave her nothing. Yep. Happy birthday Tammy! Thanks for the invite and the present!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home