shake everything you got
I totally wore the wrong outfit tonight, shoulda gone with the colourful resident hippie vibe at the Bess Gardens for Maceo Parker but opted for a lot of black and some stripes and a cap. Felt like a hipster poseur all evening, but still had a good time, a funky good time to be exact. A bit weird going there alone but it's not like I didn't know 30 people. I was never not next to someone I knew, at least by sight.Spent the day lunching and garage saleing with mom, free clothes at the church on Avenue C and 25th and I scored a sweet orange wool sweater, a $1.50 slick red leather slick 1982 purse, and a $0.15 copy of "He's just not that into you"... ba ha ha. At the church. But it's common sense, really, if he don't answer the phone when you call he don't wanna talk to you. No surprise there. If you call for a ride home and he ignores it? Pretend you don't care like he does.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home