yay universe
Just when I thought this week was a total shit-pile at work and was resigning myself to it just being forever a shit-pile, I got suprised today with not one but two lovely lovely things. First off, a $25 gift certificate from the sales department for being such a help to them and going hard after some corporate answers this week, and then.... a trip to Vancouver for training! Hell yeah! And I leave in 11 days. And the office in Vancouver is fucking beautiful on the harbour waterfront and I'm not sure where the hotel is but it will most likely be in downtown Van and I'm super excited to be there and stay there and do some chinatown shopping and shoe shopping and sometimes you actually do get rewarded for all your really hard work. Nice.



2 Comments:
If you have a choice, go with the Ramada. It's very close, and it's a nice place(Good breakfast buffet, and the Coal Harbor bar is decent) People often stay at the Metropolitan, but it's much more of a hike, especially if you need to run back to your hotel at lunch or something.
Metro is a nice little hotel, just farther away.
Sounds good. I like close walks to work, and good breakfast buffets, and harbour bars. Thanks!
Post a Comment
<< Home