May 17, 2005

the trouble with bleeding



the trouble with bleeding is that
it makes a girl just want to be taken care of
and that's a loaded gun alright,
pointed in all the wrong directions
too shockingly and soon.

Ok that's enough lovelorn sappy shit
I don't got time for that
I'm sure you don't either
not when there's pinups to gaze upon
cheetah prints to paint.

4 Comments:

At 12:10 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had a low day, and then watched "Closer" with some friends tonight. I have nothing but time for lovelorn sappy shit.

"And all the roads we have to walk are winding."
-Al

 
At 10:34 a.m., Blogger miss.nicola said...

I've never seen "Closer".. I take it it's good?

 
At 5:38 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

I only saw the last 40 minutes or so, but no I would not say its a good movie. Its a well done movie, with good actors, unrealistic but sharp dialogue, deep emotion, and many gratuitous scenes of a scantily clad Natalie Portman... but not a 'good' movie. You leave feeling kinda dismal about humanity and relationships.

 
At 5:56 p.m., Blogger miss.nicola said...

you leave feeling dismal about humanity and relationships? sounds like a good movie in my books.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home