June 28, 2005

I am, I am, I am superman



low-lights from this weekend:

- singing an acapella version of "All out of Love" by Air Supply at a house party last night
- thinking that singing an acapella version of "All out of Love" by Air Supply was a highly amusing and cool thing to do
- "Indian leg wrestling" with Jenn with the crowd chanting "take it easy on Nicki, she's never done this before"
- being flipped on my neck in approximately 1/2 a second by "Iron Legs Wildeman"
- waking up this morning feeling like Christopher Reeves

6 Comments:

At 7:59 p.m., Blogger calamityjenn said...

you are too friggin funny...ha ha ha

 
At 8:33 p.m., Blogger miss.nicola said...

Oh yah, neck pain is hilarious...

 
At 6:50 p.m., Blogger Blank said...

I beleive that I gave you ample warning before you tried to indian wrestle. Being flipped over your head is how everyone learns the first time. And by the way, hahahah.

 
At 9:42 p.m., Blogger calamityjenn said...

Thank you Dr.G...and no neck pain isn't funny, but flipping someone on their head sure can be...ha ha

 
At 10:35 p.m., Blogger miss.nicola said...

boy, it's a good thing I didn't lose a limb or something, else you two would be laughing hysterically for months...

 
At 11:46 a.m., Blogger calamityjenn said...

maybe we could try another lesson then, I don't know about G, but I could handle laughing for months...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home