September 20, 2005

TD - the man the myth the penis



You asked for it, you got it. Click the abridged version above for the sensation in its entirety. No front page cock for this girl today. I'm gonna make you work for it.

6 Comments:

At 3:56 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

unbelievable, who would have guessed charles in charge still obtained a foreskin. I never would have thunk looking at those extra tight-extra 80's jeans.
i can now die a happy villager

 
At 6:51 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, nice one, Who would have thought....He's pretty dapper alright, except for that cabbage roll hanging under his abdomen.

 
At 6:58 p.m., Blogger miss.nicola said...

Dudes - what's with all the anonymous comments? Is everyone afraid to admit their un-cut lust for Tony Danza in real life?

 
At 11:29 p.m., Blogger dyb said...

Miss N, I'll break the Wall of Anonymity for these cowards. And I'll also correct Anonymous #1 and say that Tony Danza wasn't Charles in Charge; that was Scott "Chachi" Baio. Of course, large Italian penises have a way of clouding 80's tv memories for some people.

 
At 4:12 p.m., Blogger miss.nicola said...

dyb - thank you for clearing up the Charles in Charge confusion - I knew it wasn't Danza (the man the myth the penis) but couldn't remember who that actually was. How could I forget Scott Baio?

sally - for god's sake let me hear that dream.

 
At 8:49 p.m., Blogger miss.nicola said...

Hot Damn! That's an awesome dream! Fairy God Danza.. ha ha ha, that's too funny. GOOD LUCK ON YOUR GIG!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home