November 25, 2005

nick & mitch mckenzie

we didn't end up shooting the video


turns out they gave us the wrong fucking script
(too many action shots)


but I demanded they take our picture anyhow
(seeing as I came in on my day off and everything)


"where's the beer bottles?" Jim said
so I grabbed a couple of empties from the back of my truck (that had been sitting there since shooting guns with Garret last summer)


"don't actually drink that, Michelle!" I shouted


but she was really going for "believable"... atta girl.

5 Comments:

At 5:57 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fuck that's awesome.

 
At 7:58 p.m., Blogger miss.nicola said...

Yeah, I thought so too, thanks.

 
At 9:31 p.m., Blogger calamityjenn said...

super sweet shots nick, and damn you look happy as a mckenzie!

 
At 12:01 a.m., Blogger miss.nicola said...

And I even went shopping like that... that was funny.

 
At 6:59 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's some of the funniest shit i've seen in a long time.. More...give me moreeeeee! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home