November 30, 2005

wednesday's girl leaves anonymous comments

I'm not quite sure how I'm the homewrecker here
I'm not the one who lied nor cheated
I'm not the one who became friends with betrayal
but is somehow absolved of all guilt

if there's one thing that pisses me off it's
misdirected anger combined with
mucho spelling mistakes, bad grammar
and a holier-than-thou attitude
and it's "such a shame I'm not a christian girl!"
because christians sure know how to rip off your bloody face
grind in the salt and pretend that they are
so much better than you
while somehow never being able to recognize genuine regret

"what would jesus do?" Oh I'm sure Jesus would leave
anonymous retaliatory ultra-bitchy comments
while befriending the one who deserves scorn.

le sigh. you suck. If you want to be mad at someone, be mad at him
for choosing to betray you. That's not devotion. And it's not my fault.

2 Comments:

At 12:26 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

AMEN

 
At 3:49 p.m., Blogger calamityjenn said...

calling Nicki a homewrecker is like calling a mortician a murderer....you just can't do what's already been done...duh

 

Post a Comment

<< Home