another day, another bitch-fest
Question ~ is it my fault or problem if everyone annoys the fuck outta me because they don't seem to give a shit about things running smoothly? Do I need to learn how to relax and let things slide more, like everyone else I work with? I really don't know if it's a fault to get so worked up about people not taking the time to make sure that they complete tasks, or letting everyone know important changes that they make. In my cluttered head it only makes sense to share the knowledge. But I'm not a manager or supervisor and as much as I wish I could say "answer some of this fucking email" or "please don't bounce calls when you're busy chatting" I don't, because I don't want to be a bitch, even though I'm pretty sure I am.
Chris (no, not that Chris) sent me a bunch of old photos last night to fulfill my desire to find some pictures of me and my bass. Holy moly some of them are good. Makes me wonder why I ever doubted how fucking cool I was on stage, or why Matt kept hounding me to wear hot pink leather mini-skirts to "improve my image", or "make me seem sexier". Fuck.
But I love this photo. I seriously do. The only thing I would change is to have my bass lying in front of me instead of tucked away in the back. Other than that it's pure gold.Today I got in trouble for yelling at one of the service techs... it was super busy and he kept saying "you're kidding" to everything I told him so I just said "No, really, I'm actually not kidding" and next thing you know I'm getting hauled into the office...
I need a fucking drink! Good thing my new partner in drunken crime wants to see me tonight. He kind of seriously rocks. He even whisked me off to his place last night to make me dinner complete with leftovers for lunch. Nice. We're gonna see a comedian he knows, drink some pints and hopefully shake this giant fucking pile of aggravation that's landed squarely on my head. Grr...



14 Comments:
HELLO??? Wow, I love the absolute lack of comments as of late. Makes me feel so loved and special.
His comedian friend stunk, but Dez Reed was stupid-ass funny. Best $2 cover charge in town.
You don't say? Where was that?
Oh Manchester's has live comedy on Wed and Sun nights, as well as $.09 wings and cheap drinks, too! If you're looking for some laughs, I'd recommend it, although you're best to avoid the front booths like every other comedy show around.
oh yah, i was thinking about coming out to that, but I had a feeling it wouldnt be that great, I have heard about Dez Reed.... or what no, im thinking Dezi arnez from uh... what was the show??? SOmeone... help me out here....
I love Lucy...
that was the show... it was alright, i mean for its time its pretty incredible that a female comedian was actually given her own show, yah know, at the time woman were manly in the kitchen at the time.
she only got her own show because she was doing Dezi... he was the co-producer of the show eh.
Desi-Lou is what ... their... somthing was called... but then they split... and she died.. or he died, ah hell they both died, but not until AFTER they split, thats usually how these things go.
sigh, but could that man ever salsa.
sweet salsa dreams to you!
Ah, and sweet salsa dreams to you as well.
im glad we had this talk.
cheers
Oh my god, I've created (literally) a monster...
Women were manly in the kitchen...wow. If this all isn't ultra bloggy climatic, i don't know what is
oooo thats enough out of you calamityjenn, so I cant spell....
its funny though both ways of looking at it, it could be, you know, like a play on words or somthing.
It is a funny typo. Don't worry, she can't spell either. "Climatic"? Is there something wrong with the temperature of this blog?
who's lance???
Post a Comment
<< Home