December 14, 2005

fun with face recognition


So apparently I look like a combination of Ernst Rohm, George Harrison, and Penelope Cruz. It's better than the ones I tried earlier though that said I matched with Dan Quayle and Eddie Murphy. Eddie Murphy! I nearly fell off my chair laughing. It must have been my shit-eating grin. Found this on Jeff's site, and it's pretty fun, although he does a much better job of photoshopping the results than I do. Check it out!

6 Comments:

At 2:10 a.m., Blogger calamityjenn said...

Oh god, thats just crazy fun...did a few and ended up with, sigourney Weaver, Elisha Cuthbert, Meryl Streep and (gawk) Liza Minnelli. Funny, Nicki, I tried one of our pics from Vegas and mine had no match and yours had (ha ha) Micheal Moore. ha ha ha

 
At 9:49 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

nikki i was gonna tell you that you look like the actress (granted she a terrible actress but that doesnt make her un-attractive) from the movie What the &*$% do we know? The deaf one... which also has no bearing on her appearance.

 
At 4:36 p.m., Blogger miss.nicola said...

what? I look like a deaf girl? who the hell are you talking about?

 
At 9:28 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.marleematlinsite.com/


calm down dude, shes hot.
she has the same glasses as you in the movie, but here is what she looks like in real life.

 
At 4:01 p.m., Blogger miss.nicola said...

Hot? I dunno about that... this is almost as weird as someone telling me I look like Laura Hall, the piano player from 'Whose Line is it Anyway'.

 
At 9:34 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG Larar hall, I never thought about that!!!
Its ok, take solace in the fact that for 2 years I was mistaken for Taylor the Youngest HANSON brother, that and when I did the picture celebrity thing it said i look like Cat Stevens, and you think YOU have problems!
By the way i rediscovered 5 star homless for the 2nd time this year again and was wondering even though you are not performing anymore, is there any cd's floating around that you still sell? I will buy one, hell I will buy 8, no, no, one will sufice.
buy man, i love it. where does this great music hide ??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home