22 and there's so much more
how did I end up on 2 dates tonight? there's a span of 18 years between the two, but that's ok, cuz they're both sofa king smart and if you view life like a vessel passing through time, and choose your companions wisely, look intently behind glasses and pass the merry christmas. They're both shorter than I, especially in boots, but tomorow I'm going to drink and smoke at his place and lord knows that sarcasm passes the grade everytime. He should have kissed me but I told him to, and he was nervous and knock-kneed and he bought the pints on his expense account. I will fall for the writers everytime. Cushion me with consanants and woo me with word play and I'm yours.



2 Comments:
Wow, oh what a night...
You're telling me. Fucking Somewhere Else was closed, after I called there and everything. Told me they'd be open till midnight, get there at 9:45 and "they're closing at 10pm". Ended up at the Black Duck drinking smooth Sunday pints.. nice.
Post a Comment
<< Home