leftover vegetable trays ROCK
last night was our annual "staff only" christmas party piss-up drunk fest extraordinaire, held at the Sutherland Hall. I love the Sutherland Hall! It's like an old-timey small-town dance hall, raised stage, 2 x 4 hand painted coat racks, kitchen in the back and a built in bar. What a sweet place. We rented pool tables and hired a DJ and even made an emergency beer run at 9pm... I wish I had pictures cuz it was lots of fun, maybe I'll hunt down the guy with the camera and post some up later. But we danced and drank our $2 drinks and everyone was loaded and it was good. I walked (stumbled) away at the end of the night with an XL pizza and a veggie tray complete with 3 dips.. damn it's good. I'm surprised I'm not completely hungover, but I ain't. Cool.
And my friends had a baby! Go Noah go! Congrats! He's beautiful!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home