January 13, 2006

does he ever get tired of holding up those pants?

Ya'll might be tired of the Jared jokes, but I'm still weeping with laughter over the whole thing. I don't know how dave finds these things, but he's got the funniest blog I know of. And quite possibly the best punctuation as well. I just wish he liked saskatoon a bit more. Maybe if he just went karaoke-ing already he would lighten the fuck up. I know, we'll take him to the Blue Diamond one night and see what happens...(make sure you choose twice a day. It's way more inspiring)

5 Comments:

At 12:46 a.m., Blogger dyb said...

God, I'd spend all day picking lettuce out of my belly hair if I could. This next post os for you, doll.

 
At 12:48 a.m., Blogger dyb said...

os. is. What's the diff?

 
At 10:33 a.m., Blogger miss.nicola said...

A digital rectal examination simulator? How do you find this "shit"?

 
At 12:22 p.m., Blogger dyb said...

I find stuff at the blog of the radio station I used to work for, and specifically in Miss Amanda's "This Week in Sex" posts.

And now my secret's out.

 
At 1:42 p.m., Blogger miss.nicola said...

Now we'll all be as cool as you. Na na na na.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home