
Wow. This week has all been about how much trouble I can get into. Or not get into, as issues get dismissed because Bruce and I "have a problem" with each other. Hell yeah I have a problem with a miserable old man running to his boss and telling him that I was yelling at him when I put up with nothing but shit from this guy day in and day out. His idea of amusing is taking all his paperwork at the end of the day and turning all the papers back and/or frontwards and then stapling it back together like that so that we have to pull out the fucking staple each and every day, sort them properly, staple them back together, and then post them off. Ok, funny the first 100 times, not so funny after 1000 and after I left him a note saying "learn how to staple properly or taking a fucking class".

Yeah. I had to call the City today to make arrangements for paying my bill or get disconnected... ha ha. It's been
years since I've been slack enough to warrant that kind of phone call. I guess I can't afford to go to Vegas for the weekend after all...

And I'm addicted to the photo staggering. Do you mind? I swear, I'll cram it with the bass pictures soon. It's just been so long since I've seen any of these. The new band is playing on the 20th at Lydia's, I wasn't going to go cuz you know, it's their first show there since the big break-up, but it's Chris' (no, not
that Chris) birthday so I think I'll go whoop it up with him and throw shit at the bass player. Who's in?
2 Comments:
Um, hey Nicki-ficky - wassup? I haven't talked to you since the summertime, fringetime, beertime, y'know. It's reeeeally late Sunday, or early Monday morn and I just read a bunch of postings from, well, the past couple of months. I had no idea. We spoke before the C-dog fiasco, never met him and frankly, wouldn't care to (see ya, wouldn't wanna be ya) (don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out) (I have several more, but will refrain), so, I hope everything is coming up Nicki. Take care of you (I know you always do). Oh - this is good - from Mad Child -
How can I make you understand,
I only feel like a hundred grand,
it's not that things really suck,
I just don't feel like a million bucks....
From,
GoodPants
Yeah, I'm ok. Thanks.
Post a Comment
<< Home