January 31, 2006

red mirror


It's amazing how much time I like to spend alone.
I don't know if it's a direct effect of the work that I do,
with it's constant cacophony of compiled noise
(I'm the one always reaching for the volume on the remote)
I don't know if it's moon related or money related
or paranoia about leaving my west-side house alone for too long.

maybe
it's just that I'm incredibly fucking picky about the company I keep.

3 Comments:

At 3:46 p.m., Blogger calamityjenn said...

Yep, there's a reason we call you picky nicky when you are not lookin....I know I haven't seen you lately, so what the hell?

 
At 4:11 p.m., Blogger miss.nicola said...

I am picky slicky sticky tricky!

And, you're my bestest friend.

 
At 9:58 p.m., Blogger calamityjenn said...

awww...this should have been called "the red face"..did you leave out icky and licky for a reason?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home