January 22, 2006

three words

Vote, motherfuckers, vote. And not for the Conservatives, either.

7 Comments:

At 9:43 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is what I dont get
I do not know a single soul who would even dream about voting conservative... yet... well yet I am pretty sure they are going to "win". Even tho no one will vote for them, there is enough lame ass pansies out there who are like "hey lets stick it to the Liberals and vote Conservative, even though we know nothing about them!"
Fuck you mr.conservative, and the horse you will ride out on.

 
At 1:33 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

When the final vote is tallyed, you will have a good idea of how many obedient bible-thumpin high-school dropouts there are in this country.

 
At 2:11 p.m., Blogger miss.nicola said...

I'm so scared. I just asked a pal of mine who he voted for and he said "conservative" and I said... "dude, I can't be your friend anymore"...

 
At 4:08 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, you know what they say: "A friend in need is a friend indeed." Given conservatives' disdain for the needy, you haven't lost much of a friend.

 
At 6:41 p.m., Blogger miss.nicola said...

turns out tons of the blue collar fellows I work with are voting PC. Wierd and scary.

So who's the american with the opinion?

 
At 3:26 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you mean me? I'm not American. I'm an exiled Saskatchewanian working in Alberta (neo-America). Our company's servers are in the U.S. Probably shouldn't be reading blogs when I'm supposed to be working.

 
At 3:51 p.m., Blogger miss.nicola said...

Ahh, that explains the California hits. I think reading blogs when you're supposed to be working is probably mandatory these days, no worries.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home