humpdays are for bowl cuts

Since it's card week here in Blog Land AND I'm getting a fancy haircut today for the first time in months, I figured this post was more than a little appropriate. I can't really afford the damn haircut, but you just gotta treat yourself sometimes, right? The funny part about it is that I had this same bowl cut as a child. Oh, if I only had a scanner, I could show you all the glory. I was such a cute little girl.



6 Comments:
ooohh you're lucky you got to this one first, it was on the list of candidates. And what do you mean was a cute little girl, you stll are dangit.
Yeah, I know you wanted it, but I've been holding on to it for a while now, so I had to GRAB IT WHILE I COULD. Mwah ha ha ha ha
Good thing I never said you were a sweet little girl, sheesh, bitch.
Hey ~ you snooze (or don't snooze, in your case), you lose. I never claimed to be sweet. And you love my nasty streak. Admit it.
Maybe it's just some old feelings coming up...sob, sob. When I was young and sweet I had long, thick, curly hair down to my ass, but all I ever wanted was..(sob, sob) that freakin haircut. I went every friday after school for french braids. Everytime I asked for the damn bowl cut, but she would never do it...oh the horror, and yeah, you know I love the nasty, that's why Thursday's card is for you.
That looks like a woman I know - a woman I avoid...but know nonetheless.
Post a Comment
<< Home