
Oh bloggy, how I love you so. Today is our very first anniversary. Remember our last year together? There was
New York and
Las Vegas and summer
road trips and
Canada Day parties. Heart swells and breaks. More music than you can shake a stick at. I learned that fine line between public and private that every blogger must experience to understand. And went from barely grasping how to log in to html-ing my way to something closely approximating geek happiness. So, if you ever stop by to see my twisted take on the world, please leave some good wishes for us. We're so happy together! Don't we make you sick?
9 Comments:
hi, so glad you liked the anniversary card. It's one of the most popular at hipstercards.com.
best,
Lynda
hipstercards.com
delight.com
Cute card for your anniversary. I especially like the old spark grill on the fireplace. I bet those things saved a lot of carpets and polyester skirts in the mid 60's.
have fun miss blog
the
The man in the pearl snap shirt? Yeah. Right on.
So my only good wishes come from the Hipster Cards rep and you? Sigh. I'm gonna take you and Lynda out for dinner. Wear something pretty.
Happy anniversary Nicola.
I hope your next year is even more fullfilling with even more interesting stories than this past one!! And I hope they're all good.
Michelle
Happy Anniversary "Nicola" I also have enjoyed the last year of trips and antics!
keep it up baby!!
;-p
Sigh...I don't know what I would do without you both. Interesting bunch of anonymous comments though, hmmm, where are all your pals on your damn anniversery?
Happy anniversary nikki and blog
I cant believe its been a year already. I am glad to see that you two are doing well together, they say the first 2 years are the hardest, (but you also have more sex during them) wait a second.... what kind of anniversary IS this???
at anyrate congradualtions, I have an anniversary coming up too, called the how many years its been since I ate meat, i am sure ill post all about it...
i like to call my life moto "meat free since '03"
chad HATES that, not the meat free part, just the slogan. hahaha HAPPPY DAYYYYS.
Happy blog anniversary, Nicola.
Maybe you can ring in every anniversary with a Nickelback show ...
thanks everyone. We're pretty happy still. Lots of sex.
Dave - maybe Nickelback should play at my annual blogaversary party. I'd make them wear polyester. It would be great.
Post a Comment
<< Home