January 20, 2006

what I wouldn't do

Quick! Everyone enter this, & take me. Hello? Black cars? Wild horses?

5 Comments:

At 3:45 p.m., Blogger miss.nicola said...

Wow. Apparently no one else wants to see Gino Vanelli on a romantic weekend getaway to Montreal. What could be better?

 
At 7:07 p.m., Blogger dyb said...

I entered the contest, but I didn't want to publicize it because I didn't want to get your hopes up; there's always the chance that I'll lose, or that I'll win initially but fail the skill-testing question. Do you know what kind of skills they'll be testing? Numchuk skills, computer-hacking skills ...?

 
At 8:33 p.m., Blogger miss.nicola said...

I think they'll probably be testing blog-posting skills, so... yeah. thanks anyways.

 
At 12:44 a.m., Blogger dyb said...

Oh snap! Just for that, I'm not taking you with me to Montreal (and I'm posting now, just in case the skill-testing question is about blog-posting).

 
At 10:07 p.m., Blogger calamityjenn said...

how can i resist a package like that, and those jeans, oh the jeans gino....humanahumana

 

Post a Comment

<< Home