"Dogs and women, they smile and lick you all over and roll on their backs, and the next thing you know they've offed something in the woods."
January 25, 2006
nicolaback
Chad's crotch looks really weird in this photo. Nonetheless, I'm going to see Nickelback with the girls tomorrow night cuz they like to rock, and for that, I will always salute them. For an amusing montage of their greatest hits, click here. No wonder their songs are so catchy!
The Verdict ~ I wouldn't pay to see them again. For free, sure, but it so wasn't worth $50. Chad wouldn't shut up! He just kept talking and talking and talking and talking and talking and talking and talking and talking and talking and talking...
no hunny, thats not his crotch its his face, oooo thems fighten words.
50 bucks??? oooo man, i saw them for free once at the Much music video awards a couple years back, they were the last act of the night right after Shakera who as you may have heard had a bag of corn nuts hurled at her head (ranch corn nuts) which I can take responsiblilty for ONLY because i dotn know any Shakera fans.
3 Comments:
The Verdict ~ I wouldn't pay to see them again. For free, sure, but it so wasn't worth $50. Chad wouldn't shut up! He just kept talking and talking and talking and talking and talking and talking and talking and talking and talking and talking...
no hunny, thats not his crotch its his face,
oooo thems fighten words.
50 bucks??? oooo man, i saw them for free once at the Much music video awards a couple years back, they were the last act of the night right after Shakera who as you may have heard had a bag of corn nuts hurled at her head (ranch corn nuts) which I can take responsiblilty for ONLY because i dotn know any Shakera fans.
i paid $60 for my tickets. but i agree, they did suck. Live and Danko Jones were much better.
Post a Comment
<< Home