March 30, 2006

bacon strip bandages

I tried to order 7 tins of these for future birthday and xmas gifts:



but their shipping is $19.95 American. WTF? I'm going to spend $20 on shipping a few $4 items? No freaking way. But I really really really want those bacon strip bandages (with free toy inside). HELP ME!

2 Comments:

At 2:20 p.m., Blogger calamityjenn said...

Too bad I no longer have access to ordering fun shit like this or I could easily make this happen. I did email them to find out if their product is available in Canada anywhere though, so I'll keep you posted. Oh and I have a birthday coming up and so does my blog....hint hint (bacon bandaids yum)

 
At 11:38 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wonder if they would work in Carbonara? Maybe a little chewier. Actually I think I've had these before on the caesar salad that they serve on Air Canada flights. The only problem is that terrorists have figured out how to make them explode. But after eating them, your ass is sure to explode.

TR

 

Post a Comment

<< Home