what's big, round and blubbery?

Question ~ isn't Pamela Anderson protesting the seal hunts kind of like some redneck bush pilot telling the folks of Hollywood how to act? The whole moral debate of the issue aside, I read in the paper today that there's concern that she is going to use the Juno Awards to voice her political views. I'm more concerned that she's hosting the Junos to begin with. Whose fucking bad idea of a joke was that one?



7 Comments:
Like OMG...In this photo her nipple is beginning to resemble Micheal Jackson's nose.
I think she actually has some kind of extra-super-heavy-duty cleavage tape going on.. or maybe super glue to stop her shirt from busting completely open..
Yeah, I can see that it's tape, but if you use yourimagination just a little bit....
Actually I think it's Crazy Glue residue from the "paisties" that she was wearing for her evening job at "Runway '69."
TR
OK, the seal hunt is slightly more important than one woman's boobs.
Qualified professionals (veterinarians) have said in a report that it is unnecessarily cruel. I think all the celebrities
should just pay the poor 4,000 people to NOT hunt seals.
http://pamela-anderson-news-items.blogspot.com/
It's also cruel to have dogs penned up in the city. The seal population needs to be controlled by the fishing industry. Maybe we should all stop eating fish. Killing gophers is also cruel, but if farmers in Saskatchewan stopped doing this, we would have the little rodents living in our basements.
TR
Yeah, I can't really weigh in on the seal hunting thing - I do believe that it's a necessity of life for a whole lot of folks. No seal hunting = no eating. But I can weigh in on her boobs. FUCK THOSE THINGS ARE HUGE!
Post a Comment
<< Home