nachos after midnight

+1 and melting, leaving the true horror of the potholes to behold. This week has been bad, I cannot leave my house without driving over some kind of tortuous road condition, be it the extreme ice ruts or the 10 feet of gravel washboard on the road in front of my house. And Ave C & Circle Drive! Don't even get me started! There's this strange irrational anger that overtakes me whenever I drive these days, I don't know if it's the truck and its farm suspension that makes it worse, or if it's just that the roads are super shitty this year. Arrgh.
Slept till 1:50pm today, and don't even think I will leave my house today before the night's festivities begin. Somehow we managed to get loaded on $8 last night, didn't hurt that we hit the Blue Diamond for karaoke and discount drinks after leaving the Odeon and its odd crowd. Boy's outta town rockin' it hard with the band, and the truth is I miss the fucker. Who woulda figured. I guess that's what happens when you talk to someone 17 times a day for 3 months straight.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home