Believe it or not - I own a gun that kinda looks like that - no embroidery or whatever that is on the side, but it's the same basic look to it. (Old fashioned)
I'm pretty sure it's a real handgun too - although I don't think it works anymore.
I'd bring it to show you - but that would be really stupid when you think of it. Think I'll just leave my bullet-less gun at home.
3 Comments:
Believe it or not - I own a gun that kinda looks like that - no embroidery or whatever that is on the side, but it's the same basic look to it. (Old fashioned)
I'm pretty sure it's a real handgun too - although I don't think it works anymore.
I'd bring it to show you - but that would be really stupid when you think of it. Think I'll just leave my bullet-less gun at home.
That would be pretty funny if you did bring it. I wonder what would happen?
I'm not about to find out. Me smart...sometimes.
Post a Comment
<< Home