Ju-NO!

I read a really funny article in the paper yesterday about the pathetic line-up for album of the year ~ yeah it's true. Diana Krall's christmas album, Michael Buble, Nickelback, Kalan Porter, and Rex Goudie. Good god. What a load of schmuck. At least the single of the year is a slight bit better ~ we've got Bedouin Soundclash, Feist, and K-OS taking on Mr. Buble and Mr. Kroeger. I'm pretty disappointed in the line-up at the Juno's this year, so I'm just gonna post some more pictures of Feist, cuz christ, she's hot.




1 Comments:
The funny thing is about Fiest getting nominated, is that it's for a song written by The Bee Gees. So even after years have passed since Saturday Night Fever, and we thought disco was dead, it's stronger than ever. Sort of makes you wonder which mob the Bee Gees are associated with. And lets face it. Michael Bubble Head(Paul Anka's science experiment) is in the mob.
TR
Post a Comment
<< Home