May 03, 2006

the eye of the...



Last night I dreamed of tigers,
not uncommon,
but tigers that are busting at the seams and doors I lock them in
and are violently trying to get me.

If I say "serious enquiries only" and you're 20-fucking-2 years old
and "you think I'm hot" then fuck you, "pimpman",
and the whores you rode in on.

5 Comments:

At 11:46 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm confused by the serious enquiries only comment. Mind expanding that post? :o

 
At 10:55 a.m., Blogger miss.nicola said...

"mind expanding"? That's a funny twist of words. See the above post for further clarification.

 
At 11:05 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

I read it just before reading your response to my comment and put two and two together.

Yeah, us 22 year olds can be quite selective in our reading.

 
At 11:15 a.m., Blogger miss.nicola said...

Oh shit. Now I've gone and offended the one person I don't know who takes the time to read and comment on this thing!

 
At 6:46 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha, no I wasn't offended. I meant, generally, that people of our age read only what we want to read.. ie:

1. Sees picture, thinks "She's hot!"
2. Ignores everything else.

Such as in your case.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home