they should change their name to stupid.com

I've been back on Cupid in the last couple of days trying to see if there's any chance at finding a decent guy who wants to have kids and settle down. Holy shit, was I deluded. If say "no christians, no meatheads, no sports fanatics, no retards, no ego-maniacs, no losers, must want children", then wouldn't you think that I am pretty freaking serious about that? I'm getting absolutely bombarded with christians, losers, meatheads, losers, arrogant pricks and men that don't want children. Wtf? It's like they don't even read my no-bullshit profile and just cruise around sending smiles and letters to anyone they want. I don't know how much longer I can stand it. And I'm really not sure how much more blunt I can be. NO LOSERS! NO CHRISTIANS! NO MEATHEADS! NO SPORTS FANATICS! MUST WANT CHILDREN! Maybe I need to use more capital letters in my profile. I might get the message across then. Or, the losers might be able to understand it better...



10 Comments:
no christians - I only go to church on Christmas Eve.
no meatheads - Uh-oh. Sorry.
no sports fanatics - Ummmm... sorry again.
no retards - I'm kinda slowwww.
no ego-maniacs - I'm kinda slowwww, but I AM awesome.
no losers - Look, I get it already... I'm out of the competition. Geez.
must want children - With the right girl? Definitely.
Final Grade: F-minus
Comments: I suck.
And you're anonymous too! Bonus points!
Yup. I truly am the total package.
YAY ME!
Final Grade: F-double-minus
no christians - i only go to church for funerals, or weddings, and only if i have to.
no meatheads - i don't think i am, but im not sure what you're definition of meat head is ?
no sports fanatics - i have had season tickets to the riders all my life, and haven't attended a game in over three years and i only golf if i am able to imbibe copius amounts of alcohol.
no retards - i think im marginally intelligent.
no ego-maniacs - i am my biggest critic.
no losers - was very popular in high school, and continue to be. i really am not an ego maniac.
must want children - With the right girl at the right time, sure.
you be the judge.
Sorry, must be 32-39 as well. Not too picky, am I?
I read that 27 is the new 32... although what does the Lifestyle section of the Star-Phoenix know anyways?
Man, just when I thought my grade couldn't get any worse. Sigh.
Well there winner, who the hell are ya?
I really am a winner, aren't I?
I stumbled across your little blog thingie when I was searching for a picture or something and it came up.
I saw you were from Saskatoon too and ended up reading some of your posts. I liked your cute sense of humour and genuine attitude, so I bookmarked your journal.
Mark (see? I'm not THAT anonymous)
Hi Mark. Me and my "little blog thingie" thank you for stopping in.
32-39 ? well i guess i am about to blow the 'no egomaniacs' requirement, but im more succesfull than most 32-39 years olds and im 23. your loss i guess.
Post a Comment
<< Home