June 28, 2006

seven dollars in dimes

is how I just paid for the gas in my tank. Oh payday, where are thou?

1 Comments:

At 6:18 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

one time on my way home from work i realized there was no way i would make it on the fumes I had left even though I was about 10 km away... so i stopped into the gas station and it was self serve. I put in 80 cents (these were the days when gas was still 58cent a lire) and I went to pay horribly imbarrassed and the guy didnt believe me that I only put that much in and made a scene about it... then double checked and was like... wow... you really did only put in 80cents...
but I made it home and didnt have to drive anywhere to after pay day, so it was ok. ahhh we're all poor... well the best of us anyways

 

Post a Comment

<< Home