July 05, 2006

nice tits, georgey

In case you hadn't heard already, I am currently in possession of seven four packs of the best playing cards in the whole wide world. I got given a deck by Samantha on the weekend and immediately went to the dollar store and bought out the rest of their supply. Maybe I'll have a contest to see who gets the remaining 4? You have to a) have a wicked sense of humour, b) think the American government are a bunch of donkeys and c) suck up to me! Not too difficult, hey?


4 Comments:

At 9:35 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Humour-
Donald Rumsfeld is giving the president his daily briefing. He concludes by saying: "Yesterday, 3 Brazilian soldiers were killed."

"OH NO!" the President exclaims. "That's terrible!"

His staff sits stunned at this display of emotion, nervously watching as the President sits, head in hands.

Finally, the President looks up and asks, "How many is a brazillion?"




Bush Hating- This shouldnt even be a question. Honestly. I would like to see the guy who LIKES George Bush, the guy you wanted him In and defendes the utter lunacy that can only be held by a man so incredibly stupid yet whom has SO much power it is like putting a nuclear fire arm in the hands of a blind/deaf mentally retarded Chimpanzee. Yes, I would like to see this man so I can shove pinapples up his ass in constant succession until he cries for his mommy and admits through tears that Bush is the utmost worst president with the utmost goofiest look on his face and its absolutly ridiculas that he and his little minions have weilded so much power over the people of American to actually believe that a damn thing that comes out of their fire breathing mouths of Satan to be ANYTHING EVEN CLOSLY resembling words of sanity and good leadership. At which point I will smack him one more and say "this is for the soft wood deal ass fuck"
and send him sniveling back to his country. I would ALSO like to have the same experiance with not only the voters but the parents who raised the ape man, and the friends who encouraged the ape man, the people who have fed and bathed him for the past 40 some odd years and the people above the stage who pull his strings and make him dance. AND the fucking people of america who hate him but havent even attempted to assasinate him... ooooo a pie in the face
-DANGEROUS-
And to think I thought I was original with my "BUSH KNEW" bumper sticker until I heard many
"well... yah....duh..."
SO if we KNOW WHY DOES NO ONE CARE????
HOW is it Clinton gets IMPEACHED for oral sex and Bush get NOT-impeached for consperacy to blow up his own fucking country???
oh, and for the recod i also have a TINSY WINCY problem with ANYONE who gives the go ahead to start blowing up OTHER peopls Gosh Dang countries because "soooooooooomeone has a feeeeeeeeling"
when he won the last election I was seriously looking into a 4 year stay in a small isolated island as not to have to indure another 4 years of BAD ideas and stupid fucking face making.
GAH.
Enough?

Suck up-
Nikki, have i ever told you you are the best stand up base player ever? And that I listened without end to the mayfly (God rest its soul) CD and ESPECIALLY enjoyed the tune Hot Doe Buck lure and could be caught singing it in the shower often.
OH..... and your witty.
oh this is sick, if those cards werent so damn hilariously degrating.....

Anyways.
I think I have the same old pin up deck from the 40's.. .minus the george face (my mom is a card collector, its disgusting at times, (no you CANT PLAY WITH THOSE!!!!!) But also a nice walk down history lane at times!
anyways... what was I saying?

 
At 6:11 p.m., Blogger miss.nicola said...

Man, that brazilian joke gets me every single time, it's great.

Hey Sal, do you have any of ye ol' Mayfly songs? I have them all on my PC so I can mail them to you if ya want. And thanks for the super nice compliment. And political rant.

 
At 11:47 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

no i totally have them saved on my computer.. most if not all, the cd just got rode too hard and put away wet way too many times so she no longer worky
are you going to ness?

 
At 12:20 a.m., Blogger miss.nicola said...

Nope. Too many hippies. And not enough showers or sleep-filled nights. And a good friend's wedding.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home