27 hours
It's been 27 hours since I last had a cigarette. I'm not even sketching out that badly, surprise surprise. I think it might have something to do with the 21mg of nicotine that's constantly coursing through my veins, delivered every hour on the hour. Love the freaking nicoderm patch. How come I didn't discover them sooner? I would have used them for long planes rides and stuff. They're great.So I've got couple of questions for you ~
Who keeps reading my blog from New York?
Does anyone care that Jim Bryson is playing this friday?
And most importantly, who wants to buy me a ticket to see the Reverend Horton Heat next thursday? I'm so close to broke that I'm not sure I can afford the $22 ticket. Although, with the quitting smoking thing, I should have some extra cash in pocket. Still, if you want to donate, please feel free and let me know. I deserve it.



3 Comments:
YAY comments!!! Too bad I am damn near broke too, and too bad thats on a work night. ARRGGHH, wah.
What??? You've re-opened the comments??? Excellent! !
okay...okay.. okay okay.
Ummm now I'm stuck for things to write.
Nice job on the quitting smoking.
Oh good. I like comments.
Post a Comment
<< Home